When do registrations start?
What is the last date to register?
Will be announced in 2019
What are the eligibility criteria to participate in the Boardroom Challenge?
Anyone who is a current student pursuing MBA, PGDM or any other post graduation management degree/diploma is eligible to be apply.
What is the cost to participate?
There is no participation fee.
What should be the team size and composition?
Participants are expected to form teams consisting of minimum two to a maximum four members, from within their campus. Teams may include students in the first year, or second year or a mix of both.
What is covered in the Level 1 online test?
Level 1 is an online personality test which maps the candidate’s responses on various personality traits of a potential CXO. For instance, team building, risk taking, balanced thinking abilities and so on.
What are the criteria to shortlist team for city-wise semi finals?
Teams will be shortlisted for the semi-finals based on the team representative’s performance in the Level 1 online test.
How to participate in the event and what is the event format?
- Register for the event on the BLoC Boardroom Challenge website. Each team member’s details needs to be entered in the registration form and each member must have unique e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- Each team must have a minimum of two and maximum of four members.
- After registration, one representative from the team needs to take the online test on behalf of the team.
- The teams shortlisted for the semi-finals will be intimated over email about the venue and date. The Case Study will be e-mailed to the team representative a week before the semi-finals. This case needs to be solved and presented before the panel of judges at the semi-finals.
- The winning team from each city will compete in Grand Finale in Chennai.
- The teams competing in Grand Finale will be given a challenging business problem to solve. This case will be sent to the team at least a week before the Finale. In solving this case, each team has to assume a CXO’s role, and offer inputs to solve the problem from the respective CXO’s perspective. The team will then present their solution to the jury.
- The winning team’s institution will win the BusinessLine Boardroom Excellence of The Year title and each member of the team will win the respective BusinessLine CXO of the Year. The winners will also receive gift vouchers and other prizes.
Is there a limit to number of teams participating from one college?
No, there is no limit to the number of teams from one college.
Is there a dress code for Semi-Finals and Grand Finale?
All participants are expected to be dressed in formal corporate wear.
When is the Grand Finale scheduled to happen?
The Grand Finale will take place in Chennai.
How do I reach out to the BLoC Boardroom Challenge team if I have any queries?
For any queries, please reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at 1800-3000-1878.